8 DAYS HERITAGE CLASSIC SAFARI
Tour/ Luxury Safaris/ 8 DAYS HERITAGE CLASSIC SAFARI
This 8 Day safari gives you access tot he Northern wild Samburu and the prolific southern end – the Masai Mara – two destinations for great wildlife spotting. you will also visit Mount Kenya and aberdares where you will have access to Africa’s second tallest tower – Mount Kenya as well as visit aberdare ranges – two latter destinations with a number of endangered species under their management.
Day 1: Fairmont Norfolk Hotel – Nairobi
- Met on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and transferred to Norfolk Hotel or similar in Nairobi for overnight. You will be met by our Representative and briefed on the safari and the general conditions during your stay in Kenya. Overnight at the Norfolk Hotel or similar on Bed and Breakfast basis.
Day 2: The Ark – Aberdares National Park
- Depart after breakfast for the mountainous Aberdare National Park arriving in time for lunch at the Aberdare Country Club (180 kms). You will be check-in at the Aberdare Country Club for overnight at the Ark or similar. After lunch transferred by lodge vehicle with an overnight bag to the Ark or similar. Game viewing is from the lodge balcony. Dinner and overnight at the Ark. (Main safari luggage will be stored at the Aberdare Country Club to be collected on departure).
Day 3: Samburu Intrepids Camp – Samburu N.Park
- Early morning transfer by lodge vehicle to Aberdare Country Club where you will have breakfast. After breakfast and collecting your stored luggage depart for the semi-arid and rugged landscape of Samburu National Reserve driving North (220kms). Arrive in time for lunch at the Samburu Intrepids Camp or Similar. After lunch proceed on an afternoon game drive returning to the Camp by late evening. Dinner and overnight at the Samburu Intrepids Camp.
Day 4: Samburu Intrepids Camp – Samburu N.Park
- An early morning game drive is followed by breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure at the Camp enjoying the lodge facilities. Lunch at the Camp is followed by a game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Samburu Intrepids Camp or Similar
Day 5: Mount Kenya Safari Club
- Depart after breakfast driving to the slopes of Mount Kenya. Arrive in time for lunch (170kms) at the Mount Kenya Safari Club. Rest of the afternoon at leisure to enjoy the facilities at the Club. Dinner and overnight at the Mount Kenya Safari Club
Day 6: Mara Safari Club – Masai Mara
- After breakfast transferred to Nanyuki airstrip for a scheduled flight by light aircraft to the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve (approx 1½ hrs). Met on arrival at the Mara airstrip by lodge vehicle and driver guide and transferred to the Mara Safari Club. After lunch at the Mara Safari Club proceed for an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Mara Safari Club. (Baggage Allowance maximum of 15 kgs per person preferable in soft bags)
Day 7: Mara Safari Club – Masai Mara
- An early morning game drive is followed by breakfast. (Optional Balloon Safari with bubbly bush breakfast-extra charge) Rest of the morning at leisure at the lodge enjoying the lodge facilities. Lunch at the Club is followed by a game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Mara Safari Club.
Day 8: Depart
- After breakfast transferred to the Mara airstrip for flight by light aircraft to Nairobi. Met on arrival at the Wilson Airport, Nairobi and transferred for your chosen option or for flight return home
TOUR INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
Included in this Tour:
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- 1 Night accommodation at The Norfolk Hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation at Samburu Intrepids Camp
- 3 Nights accommodation at Mara Intrepids Camp
- All game drives as per itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Services of a qualified English Speaking Driver Guide
- Game Drives using 1 x 7 Seater 4 x 4 vehicles
Excluded in this Tour:
- All International Flights + Taxes
- Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Tips & personal expenses such as telephone calls etc
- Excursions not detailed in above program