12 DAYS TANZANIA ULTIMATE ADVENTURE
Tour/ Luxury Safaris/ 12 DAYS TANZANIA ULTIMATE ADVENTURE
Major highlight in this 12day safari is the Selous Game Reserve – the largest protected wilderness in Africa, three times larger than Serengeti and twice the size of Belgium. Selous is remote and off beaten and sometimes gives the traveller much more to see and do and lots of privacy due to low volumes of tourist traffic – suited for those clients who want more that just the ordinary.
Day 1: The Arusha Hotel
- Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport, met and assisted by our representative. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight at The Arusha Hotel (BB).
Day 2-3: Tarangire Treetops
- After breakfast, drive to Tarangire Treetops arriving in time for lunch. Recently refurbished, the lodge offers fine accommodation with elevated views of the Tarangire ecosystem. Afternoon game drive until sunset. Meals and overnight at Tarangire Treetops (LDBB).
Day 4-5: Ngorongoro Serena Lodge
- After breakfast, you will drive to Ngorongoro Conservation area arriving in time for lunch. In the afternoon enjoy lovely views of the crater from your camp. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge.
Day 6-8: Lemala Serengeti Lucury Camp
- Breakfast at the overnight camp. This morning you will drive to your camp in Ndutu / Serengeti arriving at the camp for lunch. Between Dec – April you will drive to Ndutu area and between June to November fly to North Serengeti. The new luxurious Lemala Camp is set in an exquisite wilderness with excellent wildlife all year round. Game drives are conducted in extended 4×4 vehicles between December and April and between June and November use shared camp vehicle. Dinner and overnight at Lemala Serengeti Luxury Camp LDBB
Day 9-11: Selous Safari Camp
- After breakfast, drive to Airstrip for your flight to Selous via Arusha. Embracing 54, 000 square kilometers of south-western Tanzania, it is the largest protected wilderness in Africa, three times larger than Serengeti and twice the size of Belgium. Selous Safari Camp and its spacious, luxuriously appointed tents lie on the banks of the Rufiji River and at the centre of the unique riverine and lake complex, both offering prime game- viewing in an open 4x 4 or on boats. Optional walks with overnight fly camps are also available at extra cost. Meals and overnight at Selous Safari Camp (LDBB)
Day 12: Depart
- After breakfast, fly to Dar Es Salaam to connect with your homeward bound flight.
TOUR INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
Included in this Tour:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Game drives or sightseeing depending on the itinerary – where indicated
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
Excluded in this Tour:
- All International Flights + Taxes
- Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Tips & personal expenses such as telephone calls etc
- Excursions not detailed in above program