4 DAYS NILE ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE
Tour/ Luxury Safaris/ 4 DAYS NILE ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE
Spend four days searching for exotic wildlife in the tropical Murchison Falls National Park. Journey into Uganda’s Murchison Falls National Park and explore this fantastic place that is divided by the Nile and filled with remarkable birds, animals and plants.
Day 1: Murchison Falls National Park
- On arrival at Entebbe International Airport in the Morning, a member of Australken team will welcome you and drive you to the tropical seclusion of the Murchison Falls National Park and the small, intimate Nile Safari Camp.
- The park is bisected by the mighty Nile River, and home to some truly spectacular sights. As the river squeezes through a seven-metre gap in a cleft of rock, it sets off sudden, violent explosions of white water, resulting in the dramatic Murchison Falls and the most powerful natural water flow on earth.
- The river is rich in wildlife, including hippo and some of Africa’s largest crocodile, but the rare shoebill stalk truly demands one’s attention. These metre-high birds are solitary and reserved, with large, strong beaks capable of crushing small crocodiles.
Day 2: Murchison Falls National Park
- Wake to the sounds of the river and get ready for a half-day game drive along the northern banks of the Nile, providing the chance to see elephant, giraffe, lion and an impressive variety of birds. Return to camp for lunch and some relaxation, before embarking on a Nile cruise which promises some exhilarating encounters with the local wildlife.
Day 3: Murchison Falls National Park
- Take a relaxing morning walk under the leafy canopy of the Budongo Forest as you try to spot some of the 600 to 700 chimpanzees that call this shady, green sanctuary home. Your guide will help you search for the local chimpanzee communities, as well as blue monkeys, Colobus monkeys and forest baboons. Return to the lodge for a well-deserved lunch, after which you’re free to spend the afternoon as you please. Go on another game drive if you like, or simply spend time relaxing by the pool.
Day 4: Depart
- Embark on a final morning game drive in the northern area of the park before beginning your trip back to Kampala. Enjoy a relaxed lunch at one of the small towns en route, arriving in the capital city in the late afternoon.