8 DAYS KENYA TRAILS SAFARI
Tour/ Luxury Safaris/ 8 DAYS KENYA TRAILS SAFARI
This 8 Day safari gives you access to the Great rift valley where you will enjoy two of the Great rift valley lakes – Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha. Both locations are a haven for great birding experiences as well as other wildlife encounters.
Day 1: Boma Hotel – Nairobi
- Met on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and transferred to the Boma Hotel in Nairobi for overnight. You will be met by our Representative and briefed on the safari and the general conditions during your stay in Kenya. Overnight at the Boma Hotel on Bed and Breakfast basis
Day 2: Samburu Game Lodge – Samburu N.Park
- Depart after breakfast to the Samburu Game Reserve arriving in time for lunch at the Samburu Game Lodge or similar (360 kms). Lunch is followed by a game drive returning to the lodge by late evening. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Game Lodge or Similar.
Day 3: Samburu Game Lodge – Samburu N.Park
- An early morning game drive is followed by breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure at the lodge enjoying the lodge facilities. Lunch at the lodge is followed by a game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Samburu Game Lodge or Similar.
Day 4: Treetops Lodge – Aberdares National Park
- Depart after breakfast for the mountainous Aberdare National Park arriving in time for lunch at the Outspan Hotel (220 kms). You will be checked-in at the Outspan Hotel for overnight at the Treetops or similar. After lunch transferred by lodge vehicle with an overnight bag to Treetops. Game viewing is from the lodge balcony. Dinner and overnight at Treetops or similar. (Main safari luggage will be stored at the Outspan Hotel to be collected on departure).
Day 5: Flamingo Hill Tented Camp – Lake Nakuru/Naivasha
- Transferred by lodge vehicle to Outspan Hotel for breakfast. After breakfast depart for Great Rift Valley arriving in time for lunch at the Flamingo Hill Tented Camp (180 kms). Enjoy a game drive after lunch. Dinner and overnight at the Flamingo Hill Tented Camp.
Day 6: Mara Safari Club – Masai Mara
- After an early breakfast depart for the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve. Arrive in time for lunch at the Fairmont Mara Safari Club (315 kms). After lunch enjoy a game drive returning to the lodge by late evening. Dinner and overnight at the Fairmont Mara Safari Club
Day 7: Mara Safari Club – Masai Mara
- An early morning game drive is followed by breakfast. (Optional Balloon Safari with bubbly bush breakfast-extra charge) Rest of the morning at leisure at the lodge enjoying the lodge facilities. Lunch at the lodge is followed by a game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Fairmont Mara Safari Club .
Day 8: Depart
- Depart after breakfast for Nairobi and continue your chosen option or return home.
TOUR INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
Included in this Tour:
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- 1 Night accommodation at The Fairmont Norfolk
- 1 Night accommodation at The Ark
- 2 Night accommodation at Fairmont Mt.Kenya Safari Club
- 3 Nights accommodation at Fairmont Mara Safari Club
- All game drives as per itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Services of a qualified English Speaking Driver Guide
- Shared game drives in Mara with 1x 7 Seater 4 x 4 vehicles
- 1 Litre bottle of mineral water per person per day while on a road.
Excluded in this Tour:
- All International Flights + Taxes
- Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Tips & personal expenses such as telephone calls etc
- Excursions not detailed in above program
Booking Terms And Conditions
ELIDA TOURS & SAFARIS BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TOURS & SAFARIS
The Booking Terms:
A minimum of 40 % of the total cost of the tour has to be paid at the time of booking confirmation and the balance is payable at/or before the start of the safari.
Any tour and safari deposit paid shall be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels and administrative costs as follow.
No. of days Percentage forfeited of tour price.
More than 40 days full refund less 5% of the administration fee
14-40 days 20% of tour price
6-14 days 30% of the tour price
Less than 5 days and now show No refunds.
Please note that refunds will be done within 30 days after cancellation of the tour/safari.
Modification of tour
If you choose to modify the arrangements after the commencement of the tour i.e. change accommodation or the duration of your stay, the company shall accept no liability for any loss or additional expense and no refunds will be made.
Tour prices include:
– All expenses for drivers and vehicles appropriate for the itinerary as set out. i.e. for transfers, game drives, drivers allowances unless otherwise stated in the itinerary.
– Government hotel taxes, training levy and service charges, all park entry fees except where specifically indicated separately.
Tour price exclude:
– Personal insurance,
– Airport taxes, landing fees for charters and visas,
– Gratuities to drivers and porters (other than hotel service charge),
– Beverages (unless otherwise indicated),
– Laundry, other personal expenses of tour members (i.e. telephone calls etc),
– Any other tour services requested that do not appear in the itinerary.
Safari booking and accommodation.
– Our safari package are based on two persons sharing in a twin room tent.
– Single rooms are provided at an additional cost (single room supplement – (SRS).
– Hotels/lodges/tented camps are named as an indication of the category of accommodation and if the need arises may be reserved at same standard of hotel/lodges/tented camps. In the event that this happens we undertake to notify you of any changes to your safari accommodation in advance.
i. The Company is insured against legal liability arising from injuries that might be received by passengers while inside vehicles.
ii. The Company and its agents act only as agents of the passenger in all the matters relating to hotel accommodation, sightseeing, tour and transport whether by aircraft, rail, motor vehicle, boat or any matter howsoever except when the passenger is being carried in transport owned by the Company.
iii. The Company’s obligations apply to those services, which they agree to provide on your behalf. We cannot be held liable for any third party arrangements you arrange in conjunction on your own. For instance, the Company will not be held liable if you miss your tour departure because you fail to arrive at the departure point at the agreed time.
iv. The Company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by the laws of the respective country in which services are provided and no other country, and all the claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the respective country in which the services were provided.
v. The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors to carry out all or part of the services agreed to be supplied and in the event of such right the terms to the clause iii relating to the company’s liability shall apply
vi. Whilst every care is taken, the company cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of baggage. It is therefore advisable to effect separate baggage insurance.
vii. In the event that a claim is made against the travel agent or the tour operator in respect of any loss or damage occasioned by the breach of contracts, negligence or other fault of the company, the Company shall be liable to indemnify the tour operator (as the case may be) in the courts of the country in which services were provided if the Tour Operator (as the case may be) had submitted jurisdiction in the said courts.
viii. In respect of any such claim mentioned in sub clause (ix) of this clause, the Company shall be under no liability expressly assumed in this clause.
ix. For the purpose of this clause, the Company shall be deemed to include its servants and agents and shall be deemed to contract on behalf of such servant and agent.
Passports and Visas
The client is required to ensure that their passport and travel documentation is in order and that they have obtained the necessary visas for their journey.
It is a condition of booking one of our tours that the traveler is adequately insured for the full duration of the tour in respect of illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and personal items, cancellation and curtailment. The choice of insurer is the sole discretion of the client.