6 DAYS EXPLORE TANZANIA SAFARI
Tour/ Luxury Safaris/ 6 DAYS EXPLORE TANZANIA SAFARI
Day 1: Nairobi / Lake Manyara
- On arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our representative and drive across the Kenya/ Tanzania border of Namanga for a lunch stop in Arusha town and then proceed on to Lake Manyara National Park, a lovely forested gem of a game park. In this lush landscape there are large herds of Elephants, troops of baboons, verts and blue monkeys as well as leopards, big cats and plain game. The birdlife in this magnificent tangle of vegetation is stunning in its abundance and diversity, including flamingos on the shores of the lake. On our game run we also seek the famous tree-climbing lions, a sight you will most definitely never forget! Dinner and overnight at LAKE MANYARA SERENA LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti National Park
- After breakfast morning drive in to the vast Serengeti Game Reserve, stopping at Olduvai Gorge, site of the discovery of the remains of prehistoric man. The immensity of Serengeti Game Reserve can be expressed in its numbers. It is recorded that over a million animals live in this area with more than a third of them being wildebeest. This offers an enormous food supply for the lion, cheetah, leopard (an animal usually difficult to find in other parks). You will arrive in time for lunch at Serengeti Serena Lodge. Afternoon proceed on an extensive game drive on the park until sunset. Dinner and overnight at SERENGETI SERENA LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
- Spend a further day in Serengeti Game Reserve with morning and afternoon game drives through the this Reserve. Vast numbers of animals dot the plains with the woodlands hiding monkeys and baboons, giraffes in groups line the trees and the predators stalk the wildebeest, antelope and zebras. All meals included. Overnight at SERENGETI SERENA LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
Day 4: Serengeti National Park / Ngorongoro Crater
- After breakfast morning drive with a game drive en route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area arriving in time for lunch at Ngorongoro Serena Lodge. Afternoon enjoy a breath taking view of the crater. Dinner and overnight at NGORONGORO SERENA LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
Day 5: Ngorongoro Conservancy
- Breakfast at the lodge. Full day safari by 4 wheel drive vehicles on the crater floor with picnic lunches.This most spectacular of the African game reserve contains one of the largest concentrations of wildlife in Tanzania with over 35,000 animals living within the crater, including wildebeest, elephants, lion, dik-dik and war-hog; whilst on the lake side there are pelicans, ibis and flamingo. Dinner and overnight at NGORONGORO SERENA LODGE OR SIMILAR (full board).
Day 6: Ngorongoro / Nairobi / Depart
After breakfast at the lodge, morning drive with picnic lunches across the Kenya/ Tanzania border of Namanga and proceed to Nairobi arriving in time at JKIA in time for your outbound flight.
TOUR INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
Included in this Tour:
- Accommodation and meals as stipulated on each itinerary
- Ground transportation with an English speaking driver/guide or naturalist guide
- Game drives or sightseeing depending on the itinerary – where indicated
- Park or reserve entry fees – where applicable
Excluded in this Tour:
- All International Flights + Taxes
- Travel & Personal accident insurance
- Tips & personal expenses such as telephone calls etc
- Excursions not detailed in above program